Work with Me
A small business owner who needs self-improvement blog content, but doesn’t have the time to write it?
A solopreneur who needs less techy jargon in your content to attract and engage with your audience?
A personal development brand that needs copy that is snappy, memorable, and profitable?
An individual with a message, but no time to write that self-help book?
A B2B outfit that needs quality content to increase leads and sales?
I’m your girl.
You need a freelance writer who will transform your copy into something informative and fun and easy to read; something that attracts your potential customers and converts them into loyal, PAYING customers (seriously, making money isn’t something to be ashamed of).
You need a writer who can help you create headlines that spark immediate interest and captions that stick.
I am that writer.
My expertise is in:
- Creative self-improvement content that nets your business more visibility, traffic, leads, and sales.
- Crafting SEO and SMO content that ranks you high on Google search engines, putting you right in front of your ideal audience.
- Copy optimized for the web that is engaging and easy to read.
Hire me as your writer to create blog posts that get read, emails that get opened, and copy that converts.
My fun, easy-to-read content will help your business to:
- Generate leads
- Grow your mailing list
- Increase sales
- Boost traffic to your business
- Reach your ideal audience on social media
My writing experience and specializations include:
- Personal development
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Creative writing
- Ad copy
- …and so on
I specialize in:
- Ghostwriting – no one needs to know you didn’t write it. Actually, they wouldn’t know, unless you told them.
- Blog writing – your blog will be the hottest thing in your neck of the Internet once you get my words on it.
- Copywriting – sales pages, about pages, service pages … I’ll write it. It will convert for you.
- Email writing – your emails will always deliver the results you intend them to: leads, sales, impact, it’s your choice.